A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
Tag Archives | Europe
Europe is among some of the world’s leading destinations for visitors and tourists. There are plenty of different destinations such as Spain, France, Italy and Germany. Leading city destinations such as Paris, London and Milan are also high on the lists of most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Some of the coolest hotels in Europe […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
There is no other city like Berlin, Germany in the world for parties. They can go on for days or you can spend on full day at the party. Berlin is known as the best city for nightclubs in Europe, and other parts of the world. Many people choose to fly to Berlin to spend […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...