Spain has so many different sides to it. Whether you head to mainland Spain or one of its islands, you will find each area has its own special character. Most people head to the beach in Spain, but it has some amazing cities. Perhaps the most attractive Spanish city for many tourists is Barcelona. This […]
Tag Archives | Europe
If you’re looking for an affordable holiday to get away from your daily grind, look no further than your own backyard. There are a wide variety of fabulous options to be had right here in Ireland. Whether you’re looking to relax in a romantic bed and breakfast, or if you’d rather explore the countryside with […]
Nothing could possibly be more glorious than spending a day in a city that you have been dreaming of for most of your life. Rome is that city. The history is rich and surrounds you on every street corner. From the moment that you set foot in the city, you’ll know that you have entered […]
A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
Europe is among some of the world’s leading destinations for visitors and tourists. There are plenty of different destinations such as Spain, France, Italy and Germany. Leading city destinations such as Paris, London and Milan are also high on the lists of most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Some of the coolest hotels in Europe […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
There is no other city like Berlin, Germany in the world for parties. They can go on for days or you can spend on full day at the party. Berlin is known as the best city for nightclubs in Europe, and other parts of the world. Many people choose to fly to Berlin to spend […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...