Not all backpackers out there are young singles; indeed, there are recently married couples that also choose to travel the world on a budget, and while they too take pleasure in experiencing the best it has to offer without spending too much money, some destinations deserve to have the purse string loosened. If you are […]
Tag Archives | Europe
Heading to Europe this summer, and looking to discover its best national parks? This post will highlight four of our favorite natural reserves, from the wilds of Scandinavia to the arid heartland of Turkey… 1) Plitvice Lakes National Park Situated amongst the karst rich highlands of Central Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park is home to […]
Looking to discover Europe’s most exotic capital. This backpacker’s guide to Istanbul will introduce you to the megalopolis that serves as the bridge between Europe and Asia, and all the attractions that are contained within… 1) Hagia Sophia Widely considered to be Istanbul’s most significant religious landmark, the Hagia Sophia dates back to the 6th […]
Searching for the best hostels in Prague in advance of a trip in the near future? Don’t get stuck browsing through reviews in vain – just check out our synopsis of the best that this grand city has to offer below so your end decision will be an easier one… 1) Hostel One Home Want […]
Heading to the capital of Portugal as part of your European travels soon? If so, don’t bother chasing the cheapest places, as staying at one of the top hostels in Lisbon will make you swear off of the fleapits you are used to enduring. If you are for places where to stay in Lisbon, […]
Ever look at Google Earth or an atlas of the world and wonder what was in the Azores, a mysterious archipelago of mid-Atlantic islands that stretch over 550 kilometres from west to east? This post will remove mystery from the equation by letting you the best things to do when discovering the Azores sounds like […]
Think France is too expensive for your travel budget? With a bit of creative planning, you can hash out an itinerary that will allow you to experience this country without going broke. With that in mind, this article will introduce you to three must see destinations in France that will amaze you, whilst going easy […]
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Looking for some epic ski touring routes in the Alps this winter? Hitting any of the following will grant you an experience that will make any in-bounds ski resort feel too vanilla for you to ever take them seriously again. Let’s get into the details below… 1) Italian Dolomites Circuit Looking to get into ski […]
In Spain, and heading to Valencia soon, or planning your route through the Iberian country and planning to hit up this dynamic city? We know that you need to stretch your Euro to the max, so when you do end up there, be sure to build your days around these attractions that will allow you […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...