London has a wealth of history to be explored and you can do this through the many museums and attractions which are available across the city. Here are just a few of the recommended places to visit for those who want to learn about the great city and everything behind it! The Tower of London […]
Tag Archives | England
If you’re planning to bring in 2014 with style, there’s no better place in England than the beautiful capital, London. This year, New Years Eve falls on a Monday, so why not enjoy a long weekend in the city, without the worry of work the next day? Head to the Big Smoke on Friday or […]
A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...