When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you [...]
Tag Archives | China
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Your Own Piece of Paradise: Kurumba, Maldives September 19, 2013
- 5 Things to Consider Before You Travel September 24, 2013
- Kos (Greece) Covered In Five Easy Steps April 6, 2014
- Alicante For The Cultural Traveler March 31, 2014
- Canberra: Some of The Best Of Australia’s Outdoors March 24, 2014
- Holidaying in Catalonia March 23, 2014
- Strenuous Treks In Tenerife March 22, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia Beaches Berlin biking Canada Canada. Food Canary Islands caribbean Central America cheap flights Costa Rica Crete England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Greece Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco New Zealand nightlife Skiing Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA Vancouver