When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you [...]
Tag Archives | China
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Portuguese Hotspots to Visit on Holiday July 19, 2013
- Taking a Bite of the Big Apple: What to Do When Visiting New York City September 6, 2013
- Bring Your Parents: 3 All-Inclusive Destinations In Exotic Countries February 2, 2014
- Exploring The Treasures of Tunisia January 28, 2014
- Off the Beaten Beach: The Urban Gems of Caribbean Culture January 23, 2014
- How to Manage Your Money Overseas Like A Pro January 21, 2014
- Saving On Sunny Destinations: Nicaragua versus Miami, Florida January 19, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia Beaches Berlin Canada Canada. Food Canary Islands caribbean Central America Costa Rica England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy Kenya Koh Lipe London Madrid Majorca Mexico Miami Morocco Mozambique New Zealand Rome Skiing Spain Tanzania Tenerife Thailand Travel Turkey UK United Kingdom USA Vancouver