When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you [...]
Tag Archives | China
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Musical Mississippi August 17, 2013
- Exciting Adventures in Phuket October 2, 2013
- 9 Native American Sites To See This Summer June 29, 2014
- Experiencing Barbados On A Budget June 26, 2014
- 9 Bars to Watch Soccer in Joburg June 25, 2014
- The Top Ten Most Beautiful Swimming Destinations June 16, 2014
- Seeing Durban, South Africa on a Budget May 23, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa America Asia Australia Bahamas Barbados Beaches biking Canada Canary Islands caribbean cheap flights culture England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Greece history hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco New York City New Zealand nightlife Puerto Rico Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom United States USA