When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you [...]
Tag Archives | China
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Tourist Attractions in Orlando, Florida June 26, 2013
- Take The Scenic Route Through Europe This Summer August 15, 2013
- Cheapest Places To Grab A Beer In Eastern Europe November 29, 2013
- 3 Cambodian Islands That Should Be On Your Radar November 19, 2013
- Where to Visit in South Brittany November 14, 2013
- Adventurous Ideas for Best Friend’s Stag Party November 13, 2013
- 3 Most Budget Conscious Beach Destinations November 9, 2013
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia backpacking Beaches Berlin Canada Canada. Food Canary Islands caribbean Central America Costa Rica England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy Kenya Koh Lanta Koh Lipe Koh Phi Phi Koh Tao London Madrid Majorca Mexico Mozambique Rome Skiing Spain Tanzania Tenerife Thailand Turkey UK United Kingdom USA Vancouver