You may have seen our recent piece about decadent backpacking destinations across Barcelona. It may sound like some people’s idea of fun, but the decadent isn’t always the easiest option. If you’re on a budget, there are still plenty of places to visit around the world that are both purse-friendly and unforgettable. Pokhara, Nepal Undoubtedly the cheapest […]
Tag Archives | China
When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Hikes in the United Kingdom November 4, 2013
- Where to buy an international holiday home January 2, 2015
- Three Terrific Ski Hotels In Fernie, British Columbia December 22, 2014
- Hike Jamaica’s Blue Mountains Because They’re Beautiful December 14, 2014
- Three Essential Attractions in Berlin November 23, 2014
- Portugal: a fascinating country waiting to be discovered November 21, 2014
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...