You may have seen our recent piece about decadent backpacking destinations across Barcelona. It may sound like some people’s idea of fun, but the decadent isn’t always the easiest option. If you’re on a budget, there are still plenty of places to visit around the world that are both purse-friendly and unforgettable. Pokhara, Nepal Undoubtedly the cheapest [...]
Tag Archives | China
When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you [...]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Saving Tips for Backpackers August 18, 2013
- Some of the Great Food in the Florida Keys October 16, 2013
- The Best Budget Backpacking Destinations September 5, 2014
- Taking A Backpacking Break: Decadent Things To Do In Barcelona September 3, 2014
- Why Dubai is One the Best Tourist Spots for Food Lovers August 28, 2014
- How To Book Catered Ski Chalets In France August 26, 2014
- 9 Native American Sites To See This Summer June 29, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...