Does your adventure in China include a visit to Shanghai. It likely does, so if you want to make the most of your time here, be sure not to miss any of the following activities and attractions… 1) Explore the Bund Contrasting with the super modern skyscrapers across the Hunagpu River is The Bund, […]
Tag Archives | China
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
You may have seen our recent piece about decadent backpacking destinations across Barcelona. It may sound like some people’s idea of fun, but the decadent isn’t always the easiest option. If you’re on a budget, there are still plenty of places to visit around the world that are both purse-friendly and unforgettable. Pokhara, Nepal Undoubtedly the cheapest […]
When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...