The Caribbean is a celebrated destination in the travel media, as its tropical latitude combines with pure white sands, unreal blue waters that feel more like those of a bathtub than that of an ocean. Unfortunately, many of these destinations aren’t exactly affordable for the budget-minded backpacker. While price points tend to be high for [...]
Tag Archives | caribbean
Located in the azure, emerald green waters of the Caribbean and South Atlantic, Barbados evokes many mental images of resting in the lap of luxury. Silky white sand beaches, swinging in a hammock as the constant tropical trade winds cool you off just enough, and endless alcoholic drinks of your choice are some of the [...]
A cruise ship is a fun time for the entire family, or can be a relaxing getaway for just you. On a cruise ship there are usually an unbelievable amount of options for entertainment. If one thing is sure, it is that cruise lines ensure that boredom is not a factor when aboard. Keep reading [...]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 5 Sights to See in Dubai November 1, 2013
- 3 Street Food Meccas In Southeast Asia October 30, 2013
- Making The Most Of A Trip Around South East Asia And Australia September 29, 2014
- The Ultimate Golf Holiday In Cyprus September 28, 2014
- The Best Budget Backpacking Destinations September 5, 2014
- Taking A Backpacking Break: Decadent Things To Do In Barcelona September 3, 2014
- Why Dubai is One the Best Tourist Spots for Food Lovers August 28, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...