Heading to America’s biggest Caribbean possession this spring? Be in the know regarding the best that this island has to offer by checking out this brief backpacker’s guide to Puerto Rico. From where to stay, to what drink best defines this paradise, we cover all the bases below… STAY: Posada San Francisco After arriving in […]
Tag Archives | caribbean
When you think of Jamaica, what comes to mind? What images do you associate with a visit to this lush tropical destination? Many people are limited to a view of Jamaica that only includes the pristine beaches and vibrant reggae culture. You might not be aware that Jamaica also has many outstanding hiking opportunities. The […]
The Caribbean is a celebrated destination in the travel media, as its tropical latitude combines with pure white sands, unreal blue waters that feel more like those of a bathtub than that of an ocean. Unfortunately, many of these destinations aren’t exactly affordable for the budget-minded backpacker. While price points tend to be high for […]
Located in the azure, emerald green waters of the Caribbean and South Atlantic, Barbados evokes many mental images of resting in the lap of luxury. Silky white sand beaches, swinging in a hammock as the constant tropical trade winds cool you off just enough, and endless alcoholic drinks of your choice are some of the […]
A cruise ship is a fun time for the entire family, or can be a relaxing getaway for just you. On a cruise ship there are usually an unbelievable amount of options for entertainment. If one thing is sure, it is that cruise lines ensure that boredom is not a factor when aboard. Keep reading […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Ireland’s Ancient East in Waterford – Stay in budget hotels August 19, 2016
- How to travel to Antarctica, description of the continent and seasonality June 15, 2016
- Best places to stay on Little Corn Island for backpackers June 12, 2016
- What to do on a holiday in Bandung June 10, 2016
- Enjoying affordable luxury in the Riviera Maya June 6, 2016
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...