As a young traveler who has never met an outdoor jaunt you didn’t like, you always look for places to explore the wilds in whatever destination to which you travel. The jungles of Thailand, the heights of the Canadian Rockies … these places and others each hold their own unique charms, telling their stories through […]
Tag Archives | Canary Islands
Considering its perfect spherical shape, there is a legend that Gran Canaria bounced 130 miles out into the sea from West Africa. In terms of size it comes third in the Canary Islands pecking order. But for the millions of travellers who flock here every year it is their number one Canaries hot spot. Roughly […]
With the gloom, snow and cold of a northern winter descending across the high latitudes, you have made a decision to switch to a warmer clime to perk up your mood. With your gaze firmly fixed to the south, you have chosen the island of Tenerife as your base of operations while you wait out […]
There’s plenty to love about a sunny getaway to Tenerife. The popular Canary Island holiday spot offers a fabulous mix of local culture, cuisine and activities to capture any guests’ imagination. Best of all, with the excellent range of cheap holidays to Tenerife to choose from, it’s also hugely affordable. With temperatures rarely dropping below […]
Whenever you are looking to travel, the Canary Islands are always an excellent choice for lovers of brilliant sunshine and sensational shorelines. It is the combination of these factors, fused with the welcoming ambience, which encourages thousands of Britons to book their holidays in Tenerife each year. Despite Tenerife’s ability to provide wonderful weather every […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Best rooftop bars around the world November 10, 2015
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...