As Canada’s second largest province by size and biggest in population, any backpacking trip to this country ought to include Ontario. Home to the federal capital of Ottawa, the nation’s largest and most diverse city (Toronto), and an endless wilderness of lakes, rocks, and trees up north, you’ll find plenty of sights and adventure opportunities […]
Tag Archives | Canada
Want to spend a month sampling the best snow resorts British Columbia has to offer? Check out the resorts listed below, and you’ll be sure to have a wild time with your mates in some of the most lit terrain on Earth. Whistler Blackcomb When it comes to snow resorts to visit when backpacking British […]
Riding an ATV in the Desert is one of those things you’d enjoy especially if you’re into rugged surfaces that will surely test your ATV’s limits. ATV’s or All-Terrain Vehicles are motor like vehicles with four wheels that are equipped with parts that make them perfect for riding and being on surfaces that might be […]
Recent political events in Europe and America have given many folks good reason to glance lustily in Canada’s direction. Boasting a stable government, a diverse population that gets along for the most part, and no shortage of captivating attractions, more than a few people have inquired about moving there in recent months. While immigrating to […]
After hearing about the announcement that admission to Canadian national parks will be free in 2017, travelers will want to start planning any trip to the Great White North now, especially with the Canadian dollar being at a 13 year low as of this writing of this article. Wondering where pitch your tent a year […]
While resorts like Whistler/Blackcomb attract the lion’s share of attention of foreign snow tourists visiting British Columbia, there is so much more to this mountainous and powder-wealthy province than the aforementioned resort. In the interior, there are many hills that will keep skiers and riders busy for many weeks at a time. Ranking among the […]
There are only two ways one can make the most of backpacking in North America. The first is to choose the perfect destination subject to one’s preference and the ideal group to travel with, again subject to one’s preference.We’re here to inform you on some great backpacking destinations inside North America. Getting all geared up […]
The winter carnival in Quebec City, Canada is a jolly festival that begins in the end of the last weekend of January and goes for another two weeks. This amazing celebration has been an annual staple in the area for over a century. It’s goal is to raise spirits in the coldest time of the […]
Canada is home to some of the finest and most adventurous ski towns in the world. An amazingly intriguing aspect about places to go skiing in Canada is that some of the smaller hills and slopes also offer a breathtaking experience. While skiing may be conventionally associated with great altitude and long slopes, some smaller […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Best rooftop bars around the world November 10, 2015
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...