Being steeped in history as the capital of the kingdom of Prussia well back in the 12th century, of the German empire in the 19th century, and as ground zero for the Cold War through much of the latter half of the 20th century, Berlin is one of the more fascinating cities that you will […]
Tag Archives | Berlin
There is no other city like Berlin, Germany in the world for parties. They can go on for days or you can spend on full day at the party. Berlin is known as the best city for nightclubs in Europe, and other parts of the world. Many people choose to fly to Berlin to spend […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- From Exclusive To Exciting: Grabon Has Travel Deals October 8, 2015
- Essential destinations on a trip to China October 14, 2017
- Get away on a relaxing holiday to North Yorkshire October 13, 2017
- Inject some affordable luxury into your life with a short cruise October 12, 2017
- 8 Ways To Maximize Your Summer Holiday October 11, 2017
- 3 Things to Consider When Riding ATV’s in the Desert October 2, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...