Plan on jumping head long in Mexico’s most popular tourist region this winter? To help you with your plans, we have put together a backpacker’s guide to the Mayan Riviera to help you with your itinerary planning. Here’s what you can expect in this region’s three major population centres… Cancun: party central For all its […]
Tag Archives | Beaches
Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
Portugal has long been a favourite vacation destination mainly due to the immense beaches and the 300 annual days of sunshine in which to enjoy them. The majority of the millions of visitors this country receives each year tend to make their way to the Algarve but there are also plenty of other places to […]
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
The Caribbean is a celebrated destination in the travel media, as its tropical latitude combines with pure white sands, unreal blue waters that feel more like those of a bathtub than that of an ocean. Unfortunately, many of these destinations aren’t exactly affordable for the budget-minded backpacker. While price points tend to be high for […]
Even though South Africa is considered to be a developed country (the only one on the entire African continent), it is by far one of the cheapest first world nations on Earth. With a low cost of living relative to richer nations, and most other currencies in the world enjoying a favourable exchange rate to […]
After a memorable trip through the Greek islands last year, you have been quite eager to repeat the effort this summer, as there are thousands of islands just begging to be conquered by your footsteps. With the bargain holidays in Greece offered by travel companies like COSMOS making getting there and back a cinch, the […]
As the summer season begins to loom on the horizon, the time to begin planning your summer travel hijinks is nigh. With Greece squarely in your sights in order get in a good spot of carefree island hopping, you already have plans for the smaller ones. But Crete stands out among the smaller fragments in […]
Australia is a giant continent that is home to countless beaches, so it can be hard to determine which are the best places to visit. It would be impossible to experience all of the 10,000 beaches in Australia in one trip, or even one lifetime, so using this guide can help you to figure out […]
The stressful environment characteristic of today’s urban living calls for a short holiday with family and friends. The truth is that going for a beach holiday is among the best ways you could spend your free time or time off of work. Not to mention, it offers a platform for bonding between friends, family or […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...