Looking for some Christmas destinations that will make your family and friends green with envy at your adventures? These places will do the trick nicely … read on for the dirty details… 1) Belize Ever dreamed of having a Calypso Christmas? If this sounds oddly alluring to you, then Belize might be the perfect place […]
Tag Archives | Australia
You’ve always wanted to visit the Land Down Under, and recently, you’ve finally gone and done it – you booked a one-way ticket for Sydney, Australia’s showcase city. However, you are also acutely aware of how expensive things are in the land of kangaroos and koalas, a fact which is magnified in its most cosmopolitan […]
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
Because the Australian summer lasts from December to February it means the UK winter is the perfect time to travel Down Under. With sunny temperatures, packed beaches and a whole host of attractions to take pleasure in there is something for everyone to enjoy in Australia. Although travel and accommodation may be more expensive in […]
The ardent and passionate traveler knows that Australia is full of surprises in every nook and corner. There are scores of cities, remote locales and then there is the outback but Australia is one rare country in the world that has such a diversity of natural landscape, topography, wildlife and serenely mesmerizing locales that you […]
Australia is a beautiful country with many beaches and landmarks to look at. For some it is their dream to be able to backpack their way through the country and getting the full experience of what Australia has to offer. This dream might seem outside of most people’s budgets, but with a little creative spending […]
Situated on Australia’s east coast, approximately an hour north of the famed Gold Coast, is the city of Brisbane. The capital of the state of the Queensland, Brisbane can often be overlooked on a traveler’s itinerary, in favour of Sydney and Melbourne. However, those who do stop in the river city find themselves falling in […]
Australia is a giant continent that is home to countless beaches, so it can be hard to determine which are the best places to visit. It would be impossible to experience all of the 10,000 beaches in Australia in one trip, or even one lifetime, so using this guide can help you to figure out […]
Hardly would there be anyone who hasn’t been on a road trip in Australia. If you haven’t then it is high time you plan one and have an experience of a lifetime. The huge diversity, natural landscapes, places of tourist interests and many other factors would make any road trip in Australia an indelible memory. […]
The Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia, is home to some of the world’s most jaw-dropping natural wonders. If you and your mates like to surf, swim and stare at modern-day versions of the swimwear classic, the bikini, you won’t find a better place on the planet than Gold Coast. Lovers of art, culture, nightlife, and […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...