The Australian continent remains one of the most favoured places for action and adventure-loving vacationers. There are just so many places to explore and sights to see, you could spend months in Australia and still have enough things to enjoy. Tourists who visit Australia for extended trips love to go camping. It can definitely be […]
Tag Archives | Australia
The Australian Outback is one of Australia’s most talked about regions. A large region of arid wilderness a world away from the day-to-day concerns of modern civilization, it is home to austere natural scenery, rugged individualists, and some of this nation’s most unique wildlife. Planning on a trip to Australia’s Great Red Centre? Below, we’ll […]
Of all backpacker rites of passage, the Australian road trip ranks high on the list. A nation of 24 million people spread thinly across a continental land mass, many of its coolest attractions require a private vehicle to visit. However, many shy away from hitting Oz’s highways and byways due to uncertainties surrounding the whole […]
Looking for some Christmas destinations that will make your family and friends green with envy at your adventures? These places will do the trick nicely … read on for the dirty details… 1) Belize Ever dreamed of having a Calypso Christmas? If this sounds oddly alluring to you, then Belize might be the perfect place […]
You’ve always wanted to visit the Land Down Under, and recently, you’ve finally gone and done it – you booked a one-way ticket for Sydney, Australia’s showcase city. However, you are also acutely aware of how expensive things are in the land of kangaroos and koalas, a fact which is magnified in its most cosmopolitan […]
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
Because the Australian summer lasts from December to February it means the UK winter is the perfect time to travel Down Under. With sunny temperatures, packed beaches and a whole host of attractions to take pleasure in there is something for everyone to enjoy in Australia. Although travel and accommodation may be more expensive in […]
The ardent and passionate traveler knows that Australia is full of surprises in every nook and corner. There are scores of cities, remote locales and then there is the outback but Australia is one rare country in the world that has such a diversity of natural landscape, topography, wildlife and serenely mesmerizing locales that you […]
Australia is a beautiful country with many beaches and landmarks to look at. For some it is their dream to be able to backpack their way through the country and getting the full experience of what Australia has to offer. This dream might seem outside of most people’s budgets, but with a little creative spending […]
Situated on Australia’s east coast, approximately an hour north of the famed Gold Coast, is the city of Brisbane. The capital of the state of the Queensland, Brisbane can often be overlooked on a traveler’s itinerary, in favour of Sydney and Melbourne. However, those who do stop in the river city find themselves falling in […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...