Looking to do a spot of Thai island hopping in the Andaman Sea soon? These pearls will give you a trip that will save a special place in your heart for the nation of Thailand until the day you die… 1) Ko Lipe While the popularity of this island has definitely increased over the past […]
Tag Archives | Asia
Headed to Northern Thailand during your trip to Southeast Asia? If so, don’t leave one of the hippest mountain villages in the region off your itinerary, as the best attractions in Pai will make for some of the best memories on your journey… 1) Pai Canyon Particularly stunning at the height of dry season, Pai […]
Travel in Southeast Asia can be a glamorous affair, but after a while, the road and an endless stream of budget digs can take their toll on your psyche. Every once in a while, you need to splurge to recharge your batteries so you can keep your flame of passion for travel alive. Seeing how […]
India is one of the world’s top cultural destinations, and every year millions of singletons, friends and families jet out to this vast country to explore some of the most amazing natural attractions on the planet. From huge open deserts to tropical rainforests and vibrant cities, India is home to over one billion people, and […]
When you tell someone you are visiting of Beijing, China they will give you the standard list of things you must see from The Forbidden City to Tiananmen Square. You could visit these spots or you can read up on them in a travel log at the airport then hit all the spots where you […]
Europe is packed with a wonderful range of holiday options. From the bright lights of Paris and the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps, to beach-side Menorca vacations and days spent exploring the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote – today’s holidaymakers are a lucky bunch. While we’re discussing Turkey, we certainly can’t forget about Kalkan either which is […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...