Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
Tag Archives | Asia
Heading to India this winter? If so, you’ll likely pass through Mumbai at some point. Want to make the most of your time in this bustling city? This guide will tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of this place without spending too much money. Transportation There are a number […]
Photo by CC user Prayudi Setiadharma on Wikimedia Commons Bali and Lombok may be great places to travel in Indonesia, but they have been so overdone that many travelers are actively looking for a more authentic experience in this country. If you crave the latter, spend some time in a city that many local Indonesians travel […]
All those who are wishing to touch something ancient and unexplored should travel to Istanbul. Few people today would be surprised by a trip to this city. But the reason for such a perception is simple – many think Istanbul is another resort with many shops, hotels and beaches. But Istanbul was founded 25 centuries […]
Does your adventure in China include a visit to Shanghai. It likely does, so if you want to make the most of your time here, be sure not to miss any of the following activities and attractions… 1) Explore the Bund Contrasting with the super modern skyscrapers across the Hunagpu River is The Bund, […]
Does your round the world itinerary include a stop in South Asia? These backpacker favorites in India will make sure that your trip to the Indian Subcontinent is an exciting one. 1) The backwaters of Kerala Much of India has urbanized over the past few generations, a fact that has contributed to this country’s dusty […]
Getting sick of the heat in Southeast Asia? Unlike Latin America, there are precious few places in this region to escape it … unless you are traveling in Malaysia. The high hills of the interior of the Peninsular part of the country provide an opportunity for some badly needed relief, and if you want to […]
While many skip Malaysia out of a mistaken belief that costs here are way too high to make it a budget travel destination, those that have gone anyway have found a nation overflowing in food that is as delicious as it is affordable. Backpacking in Kuala Lumpur is an endeavor that rewards those that enjoy […]
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Heading to Thailand this upcoming high season as part of your impending tour around the globe? Be sure to hang out for a long while in the north, as costs there are considerably cheaper than in Bangkok or in the south. If you’re looking to save your travel money for more expensive destinations on your […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...