Heading to Holland soon, and want to book a cool place to stay? When you head to the Netherlands’ most famous city, knowing about the top hostels in Amsterdam before hand will give you a decided advantage over your competition… 1) Lucky Lake Hostel (open from late March to mid-September … check website for details) […]
Tag Archives | Amsterdam
Amsterdam can easily become confusing to tourists who are visiting for their first time. With a ring of canals that all look the same as each other and a flat horizon that can make it difficult to see landmarks, it is all too easy to understand why you can get lost in the city. Another […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- From Exclusive To Exciting: Grabon Has Travel Deals October 8, 2015
- 3 things to do and see in Rome October 18, 2017
- Essential destinations on a trip to China October 14, 2017
- Get away on a relaxing holiday to North Yorkshire October 13, 2017
- Inject some affordable luxury into your life with a short cruise October 12, 2017
- 8 Ways To Maximize Your Summer Holiday October 11, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...