Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Tag Archives | Africa
Most people think of gap year travel as filing the time between A levels and entering higher education. Although this is undoubtedly often the case, gap year holidays can be taken at any time during a university course. Most institutions will allow students to take a year out within the middle of their degree studies, […]
Making the most of Morocco would need three things – knowing the best places and finest cities of the country, letting yourself go without worrying too much and be willing to try everything that entices you. Morocco makes for one of the easiest getaway destinations. Whether you live in London or in Spain, planning a […]
There are many beautiful beaches in the countries of Africa, but some are not seen on any travel brochure. They are in remote places that would not be accessible to any tourist. There are still some great beaches in the more tourist side of Africa. Mnemba Island of Zanzibar is private and located in the […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A definitive guide to outlets around the world and how to use adapters without frying your electronics September 11, 2015
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...