The city of Vancouver is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and is located on Canada’s West Coast. It is located in the province of British Columbia, popularly abbreviated B.C. This city is popular with tourists, both from Canada and from across the globe. In this great Canadian city, there are plenty of […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
Welcome! This is our first post but definitely not the last, the goal of this blog is to discuss the wonderful world of backpacking and all the pleasures and pitfalls that are associated with it. Besides sharing stories from the road we’re also looking to educate and inspire you to do the same. Backpacking is […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...