It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
Welcome! This is our first post but definitely not the last, the goal of this blog is to discuss the wonderful world of backpacking and all the pleasures and pitfalls that are associated with it. Besides sharing stories from the road we’re also looking to educate and inspire you to do the same. Backpacking is […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...