Our daily lives can get stressful at times. This is to be expected, as those who hope to achieve big things in life need to take on responsibilities that can weigh on them at times. However, it is advisable to step away from the heat every so often to blow off the steam that has […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
As summer approaches, most are quickly bringing their holiday plans to completion. Some are heading to Blackpool. Others are headed for the Lake District. However, you have your sights dead set on Cornwall. As the most southerly part of Britain, June ’til August is a delightful time of year there. One of the toughest parts […]
Planning a trip to Florida this summer? There are many things to see and do that will make a holiday truly memorable. Below, we’ll go over a few items that you can include on a travel itinerary here. 1) Visit a theme park in Orlando While it might seem like something only young families with […]
One of the countless benefits of traveling as often as I do is that your journeys will inevitably take you off the beaten path. A person can only visit generic tourist destinations so many times before they want to go on a bit of an adventure and see what the locals see. Whenever someone asks […]
Travelling with high cholesterol can be a scary prospect, and it doesn’t help that insurance companies are quick to charge you more or refuse insurance for this existing health condition. As unpleasant as it can be, it is not impossible to travel comfortably if you have high cholesterol, and you can certainly go about your […]
Has the same ‘ole vacation started to go stale on you? If time away from home isn’t re-invigorating your spirit like it used to, its time to find ways to inject some excitement into your travels. Below, we’ll share a few of our favourite suggestions. 1) Participate in adrenaline sports and activities There is nothing […]
The Turks and Caicos aren’t usually on the radar of backpackers, but those willing to spend just a bit more will find this island in the Caribbean to be one of the better places they’ve visited in their travels. In this guide, we’ll explore how you can indulge in affordable luxury in the Turks and […]
If you are tired of spending your family vacation waiting in queues, listening to your children whine about the queues, or doing the same boring activities, then this is the year to try something new. Do a bit of research and try something new that will revive your family vacation. Consider these alternatives. Explore Cornwall […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Best rooftop bars around the world November 10, 2015
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...