People always have and always will travel for many different reasons. There are countless things in this world that are worth doing if one has the desire and determination to make it happen. You can hike a thousand waterfalls or visit a hundred countries but nothing will change your life like learning just one more […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
The stressful environment characteristic of today’s urban living calls for a short holiday with family and friends. The truth is that going for a beach holiday is among the best ways you could spend your free time or time off of work. Not to mention, it offers a platform for bonding between friends, family or […]
Canada is home to some of the finest and most adventurous ski towns in the world. An amazingly intriguing aspect about places to go skiing in Canada is that some of the smaller hills and slopes also offer a breathtaking experience. While skiing may be conventionally associated with great altitude and long slopes, some smaller […]
Do you have vacation coming up? Do you want to go someplace exotic? Have you ever thought of going to another country? Spain is a beautiful country that is known for many things. From its bull fights to its midnight dining, a trip to Spain is one that you will never forget. While doing some […]
People make a bucket list of places they want to see before they die. If you decide to make a bucket list for yourself, then Portugal should be near the top of it. Portugal is a beautiful country by the sea, and if you have any vacation time coming up, should be where you should […]
There are many beautiful beaches in the countries of Africa, but some are not seen on any travel brochure. They are in remote places that would not be accessible to any tourist. There are still some great beaches in the more tourist side of Africa. Mnemba Island of Zanzibar is private and located in the […]
Europe is among some of the world’s leading destinations for visitors and tourists. There are plenty of different destinations such as Spain, France, Italy and Germany. Leading city destinations such as Paris, London and Milan are also high on the lists of most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Some of the coolest hotels in Europe […]
Every year a person gets at least one week of vacation. Do you have a vacation coming up and you want to try heading south for your time off? Have you thought about going someplace really exotic this year? Costa Rica just might be the ideal vacation destination for you this year. There are plenty […]
The city of Vancouver is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and is located on Canada’s West Coast. It is located in the province of British Columbia, popularly abbreviated B.C. This city is popular with tourists, both from Canada and from across the globe. In this great Canadian city, there are plenty of […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...