Although it is not set up for backpackers and not promoted as a destination for budget travelers, America is an essential world destination that is well worth the effort to explore. You don’t have to see it all in order to get the full picture; even if you visit some of the American attractions that […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
Want to do more on your next trip to the south of Spain than salting your days away in a sun lounger? As an intensely popular region with foreigners and domestic travelers alike, there are plenty of excellent options if you are looking to inject some fun into your holiday. If you want to push […]
Heading to India this winter? If so, you’ll likely pass through Mumbai at some point. Want to make the most of your time in this bustling city? This guide will tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of this place without spending too much money. Transportation There are a number […]
Looking to get away somewhere special for your first holiday together as a family? There are few places in this world that are more child-friendly than Orlando. Located in Central Florida in the far southeastern United States, not only is it where many a family holiday to Disney World takes place, but there are tons […]
With the outstanding success of the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s tourism board, Fáilte Ireland are now promoting a similar initiative, Ireland’s Ancient East. The Ancient East goes from Carlingford in Ireland’s north-east through Newgrange and the Boyne Valley in Meath down to Waterford’s Viking Quarter before ending in Youghal in County Cork. Including the vast […]
Do you want to go to Antarctica? We’ll guide you through the convenient routes and seasonality of visiting the mainland. Make sure you remember everything! Beyond reality There are many different stories about heroic explorers who risked their lives investigating harsh Antarctic locations. There are legends about these places, and, at some point, everyone wanted […]
As a backpacker, finding quality accommodations in some parts of the developing world can be a challenge. On Little Corn Island though, the number of places suitable for backpackers is on the rise, as the number of building lots on Little Corn available for construction has become shrunk recently as new places have begun to […]
Photo by CC user Prayudi Setiadharma on Wikimedia Commons Bali and Lombok may be great places to travel in Indonesia, but they have been so overdone that many travelers are actively looking for a more authentic experience in this country. If you crave the latter, spend some time in a city that many local Indonesians travel […]
While being a backpacker is normally about eschewing luxury in return for the wonders that can only be experienced by traveling on a shoestring budget, some folks get tired of the routine after several months. It is at this time when a little affordable luxury can be a nice break from hostels, as a stay […]
All those who are wishing to touch something ancient and unexplored should travel to Istanbul. Few people today would be surprised by a trip to this city. But the reason for such a perception is simple – many think Istanbul is another resort with many shops, hotels and beaches. But Istanbul was founded 25 centuries […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...