Travelling with high cholesterol can be a scary prospect, and it doesn’t help that insurance companies are quick to charge you more or refuse insurance for this existing health condition. As unpleasant as it can be, it is not impossible to travel comfortably if you have high cholesterol, and you can certainly go about your […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
The stressful environment characteristic of today’s urban living calls for a short holiday with family and friends. The truth is that going for a beach holiday is among the best ways you could spend your free time or time off of work. Not to mention, it offers a platform for bonding between friends, family or […]
Canada is home to some of the finest and most adventurous ski towns in the world. An amazingly intriguing aspect about places to go skiing in Canada is that some of the smaller hills and slopes also offer a breathtaking experience. While skiing may be conventionally associated with great altitude and long slopes, some smaller […]
Do you have vacation coming up? Do you want to go someplace exotic? Have you ever thought of going to another country? Spain is a beautiful country that is known for many things. From its bull fights to its midnight dining, a trip to Spain is one that you will never forget. While doing some […]
The city of Vancouver is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and is located on Canada’s West Coast. It is located in the province of British Columbia, popularly abbreviated B.C. This city is popular with tourists, both from Canada and from across the globe. In this great Canadian city, there are plenty of […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...