Europe is a visually stunning destination as a whole with endless culture and history at every corner. That said, some driving roads are simply better than others and the nice people at Yourparkingspace have been kind enough to enter most of them into the comprehensive infographic below. We realize most people won’t be renting a fancy car and ripping these roads like a dream but that doesn’t stop the average backpacker from seeing them. Heck, even if your’e going for a hitchhike or a bus ride these are passes that those who like a good drive will enjoy, the road itself as well as the scenery are sure not to inspire.
Amazing Driving Roads in Europe
Posted on August 21, 2017 in Travel Blog
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
activities Africa Asia attractions Australia Beaches Canada Canary Islands caribbean China England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany hiking history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Mexico national parks nightlife North America outdoors restaurants Rome Skiing Southeast Asia Spain sports Tenerife Thailand Travel travel tips Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA