Most people think of gap year travel as filing the time between A levels and entering higher education. Although this is undoubtedly often the case, gap year holidays can be taken at any time during a university course. Most institutions will allow students to take a year out within the middle of their degree studies, […]
Search results for "holidays"
The sunshine months are on their way, which means it’s finally time to book some leave off work and take time out of your busy everyday life. Everyone needs some time off to relax and unwind once in a while, and the summer season is the perfect time to get it done. With the festive […]
Want your summer holiday to be filled with sunshine and culture? Both of these objectives can be fulfilled by planning a backpacking trip to a Mediterranean country. Home to some of the best weather, beaches, and examples of ancient civilizations in the world, there is no shortage of things to see and do in these […]
Our daily lives can get stressful at times. This is to be expected, as those who hope to achieve big things in life need to take on responsibilities that can weigh on them at times. However, it is advisable to step away from the heat every so often to blow off the steam that has […]
Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
As summer approaches, most are quickly bringing their holiday plans to completion. Some are heading to Blackpool. Others are headed for the Lake District. However, you have your sights dead set on Cornwall. As the most southerly part of Britain, June ’til August is a delightful time of year there. One of the toughest parts […]
If you are tired of spending your family vacation waiting in queues, listening to your children whine about the queues, or doing the same boring activities, then this is the year to try something new. Do a bit of research and try something new that will revive your family vacation. Consider these alternatives. Explore Cornwall […]
Photo by CC user Prayudi Setiadharma on Wikimedia Commons Bali and Lombok may be great places to travel in Indonesia, but they have been so overdone that many travelers are actively looking for a more authentic experience in this country. If you crave the latter, spend some time in a city that many local Indonesians travel […]
by thehipmunk We Americans love eating almost as much as we love excuses to celebrate. Luckily, some very smart men, women, and the odd industrial association or two granted our collective wishes over the years by instituting a number of “official” holidays dedicated to our favorite foods. Fan of soft pretzels? The whole month of […]
by thehipmunk For anyone who’s been living under a rock, we’re here to break the bad news: In the U.S., Thanksgiving is the busiest travel period of the year—and if you’re planning to rent a car, the competition is going to be stiff. Over 40 million peopletraveled home for the holidays via automobile last […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- From Exclusive To Exciting: Grabon Has Travel Deals October 8, 2015
- 3 things to do and see in Rome October 18, 2017
- Essential destinations on a trip to China October 14, 2017
- Get away on a relaxing holiday to North Yorkshire October 13, 2017
- Inject some affordable luxury into your life with a short cruise October 12, 2017
- 8 Ways To Maximize Your Summer Holiday October 11, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...